วันจันทร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

When i do Something special

I have many important things and special things that I have done. The special thing that everybody has done is a test. I am always worried before a test and when I am doing test because I think I cannot do the test. The main factor is I didn’t read the book before test so I worry about the test.

There are a lot of good things that I should do and sometimes I have done it but sometimes l didn’t want to do it and deny it. When ateacher wants some volunteers to do something good or help the teacher to do something, I am nervous. If I help teacher to do something I will waste my time, or not, and those thing is very hard, isn’t it. I think it sort of special thing; it’s really a good thing to help other people. After I decided to be a volunteer and help teacher to do something good I felt pleasant and thought that the thing that I have done is a good thing it’s absolutely better than I have done bad thing. I feel good when I have done something good and get the word “thank you”.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

enigma กล่าวว่า...

Hi Than, it’s Bam.
I agree with you that if I didn’t read books before test I’ll feel very nervous, but for me, although I have read books, I still feel nervous. I also agree with you that when we receive the word ‘thank you’ we’ll feel happy. Sometimes it’s not just that someone say thank you to us, but it’s about we’ve done good things and helped people. I have same problem as you that sometimes I don’t brave enough or don’t want to be a volunteer, but I’ll try to solve that problem, so do you.